Thursday, August 6, 2009

I visted the ARC Condo Today

I took a look at a unit for sale today in the ARC Condo. I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised - it was much nicer than I had anticipated. The finishes are beautiful, the ceilings were high and the unit was spacious ( at least this unit was).

The building is still underway and I believe they are working on Floor 4 or 5 now. The unit I saw was on the 2nd floor and the hallway floors are still under progress but the wallpaper is up and it looks great.

The lobby is also looking great - a nice modern look but with several textures make it at least interesting. Once it all gets up and running with the lobby water fall and the plastic removed from the furniture it should look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Condominium

Daniels built condo located at Bayview and Sheppard on the North East corner in North York. Fantastic 15 storey new condo with 447 residential condo units in a prime spot in North York.

Like no other condo in Toronto, the Arc Condo is shaped just that – like an ARC.

If you are an ARC owner and would like to know what your unit is worth, contact us.

If you are a buyer and would like a list of all the units currently for sale, contact us.

If you are looking for THE ARC CONDO FLOOR PLANS - contact me as well.